Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the school day hours?
- What grade levels are served at Epiphany?
- How old does your child need to be to start kindergarten?
- What type of kindergarten program is offered?
- What is the average class size?
- Is lunch available at school?
- What extracurricular activities are offered?
- How often do students attend Mass?
The school doors open for students at 7:25. School begins at 7:40 until 2:10.
We serve students in kindergarten through grade eight, along with an option for preschool.
Your child must be five years old by September 1st.
Epiphany offers a full day, every day program.
We have two or three sections of each grade level, with an average class size of 23 students.
Hot lunch, a salad bar and milk are available for purchase. Breakfast before school, along with a free snack program after school is available.
We offer intramural sports for grades K-5th, along with Middle School competitive sports in soccer, volleyball, basketball, wrestling, softball, baseball and cross country. We also offer a Theater Arts program to students of all ages, and Generation Endurance to students grades 3rd- 8th.
Students attend all school Masses weekly.